Legal Information Is Not Legal Advice
This site provides information about the law designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. But legal information is not the same as legal advice -- the application of law to an individual's specific circumstances. Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.
Before Using Lawyer Directory Services...
- MILESAVERS's website offers you several ways to identify and locate an attorney (or other legal services) including advertisements for lawyers, a searchable directory of lawyers and law firms, and third-party legal referral systems (we'll collectively refer to them as the "Lawyer Services"). If you are using the Nolo Lawyer Services you should read the following terms and conditions below. If you disagree with these terms and services, please do not use the Lawyer Services.
- MILESAVERS will never refer you to a specific attorney or service. You are solely responsible for making a selection of an attorney or other service.
- MILESAVERS does not receive any portion of any legal fees charged by any lawyer or law firm. Any fee arrangements and legal services are strictly between you and the attorney you select.
- Your contact with, or use of an attorney contacted via a Lawyer Services does not create an attorney-client relationship between MILESAVERS and you.
- The release and security of any sensitive or confidential information transmitted by you to any attorney or service is your sole responsibility.
- Lawyer Services and the individual attorneys represented by them, provide information to MILESAVERS which MILESAVERS does not verify, validate or confirm, except as expressly stated by Nolo.
- MILESAVERS does not endorse any particular attorney or legal service and cannot guarantee the quality, or reliability of any legal services provided by any of these Lawyer Services.
- MILESAVERS cannot perform a check for conflicts of interest between you and an attorney provided by a Lawyer Service.
- If you use MILESAVERS's Lawyer Services, you agree that: IN NO EVENT SHALL MILESAVERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- THE LAWYER SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND MILESAVERS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE LAWYER SERVICES.
- MILESAVERS may amend these terms at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on its website. The rights and obligations of the parties under this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. The Superior Court of Alameda County or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California will have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over all controversies.
MILESAVERS site just provide some information that from another source and from Google site. For more information please find the information from professional person or site. MILESAVERS do not responsible to any problem that you have or get.